Bike update: XR600 1997 with kickstarter.
So Far I've:
1. changed the oil, cleaned the filter (air),
2. Fitted custom Pannier and rear racks,
3. Serviced the Clutch Cable Oil Leak,
4. Fitted new front and rear bearings,
5. New Pads,
6. Assembled a rough tool kit.
7. Upgraded front sprocket to 14T.
8. Sheep Wool Seat Pad
8. Tourmaster Tank Bag and New Gloves
Including Comprehensive Insurance (Swann) and other miscellaneous admin fees I've spent close to 1300 bucks.
Things to get soon:
22l Acerbis Tank